Monday, July 11, 2005

Stupid People Talking on the Stupid Speakers

Ok. I'm gonna KILL something. This thing is soooooo annoying. Let me give you some background information...

In the kitchen, we have these speakers. They work fine and sound great. There's only one problem. Every now and then they pick up this guy that is talking to someone or something. He usually says something funny or incoherent, but we never hear the other side of the conversation. He must be talking to someone. I mean, who really talks to themselvs THAT much? So any way, I just stopped caring when he started talking. I only listen part of the time, but now he has a friend. Not just any friend, mind you, but a Firby. Yeah thoes stupid things that kids loved about 3-4 years ago.

I never liked Firby, not even in the begining. Now I hate them. And this one just says "Firby!" over and over. I will KILL it! It never speaks with the man, it talks for about 5 minutes then silence. Oh I love the silence. Then the man talks, and he says something like, "Yeah I say them chickens runnin about the yard. It was annoyin." Yeah. I know. But he is beter than the Firby.

So, Let me re-cap... This guy talks to himself on our kitchen speakers, he gets a Firby and lets it talk, I kill the Firby, and everyone is happy. Ok? Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you...

The other night I heard CB Dude coming through the speakers. He said he loves you and asked me if he could take you out on a date. I sent the Furby after him to kill him. I haven't heard him on the speakers ever since. I'm thinking maybe the Furby wasn't so bad after all. ;)

Love you,
Mom :)