Friday, June 02, 2006

I admit it...

I am obsessed. I do have a problem, but if anyone tries to help me get over it, they will be hurt. Severly. I now realize that I am obsessed with Jared Leto and his band 30 Seconds to Mars. They are awesome and, unlike other actors-who-want-to-be-musicians, he can really sing. In case you haven't noticed, the last few entries I have made are promoting 30 Seconds to Mars. My new wallpaper on my desktop is a collage of 20 Jared Leto pictures. I have both albums and I have made a list of all the movies he has been in and they are priced to where they are the cheapest, Wal-Mart and Best Buy. He has two movies coming out, one he plays serial killer Raymond Martinez Fernandez and the toher he plays John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman. For the latter role, he gained 67 pounds, but he is still sexy, by melting chocolate Haagen-Dazs ice cream and mixing it with olive oil and soy sauce before drinking it. He has lost all but 12 of the pounds and releases a music video for their new single The Kill and he is looking sexier than ever. Now leave me and my obsession alone.


No comments: