Saturday, August 14, 2004

Fears

Recently I was thinking about my fears. I know that all people have fears, but some are just stupid. If you look at a list of all the known and named you will see a fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth. Now, if you are so afraid of that happening then you shouldn't eat peanut butter. I mean you have a brain, use it. Now that that part is over, lets move on shall we?

My fears may seem trivial, but I tend to stay away from the things that cause my fears. I have a few fears that are understandable, but some are weird, not in my opinion.

  • Goats: I have no idea where this started but I am terrified of these animals to the point that when my family goes to the goat section of this cute little farm/family fun place, I seperate my self from them. I will go look at the horses, prarie dogs, any other animal, but I will not go near the gaots.
  • People touching me: Now not all people cause me to start freaking out but most will. My friends laugh at me for this but I really get spooked about that.
  • Agoraphobia: This is my only fear that I know the technical name for. That is the fear of being crowded by a lot of people or wide open spaces. This results in my love of tight closed in spaces, like a corner. I have never liked to be surrounded by people or in a large empty area. I mean when I sleep, I curl up in a ball and crowed my self with stuffed animals, pillows, blankets, etc.
  • Dummies: They really scare me. They always seem to be looking right at me. I can't stand that. The DELL commercial where the dummy thing comes in and asks to see the laptop and the lady mentions wireless, well, I refuse to watch that, I may turn away or leave the room but I will not watch that commercial.

Thoes are my biggest fears. I still have a few smaller ones, but choose not to get in to them. FEARS SUCK!!!!!


No comments: