Thursday, August 26, 2004

School

Let me just start by saying that my school sucks. Big time. If by some small chance you care why my school sucks, I have got only one word... DAYCARE. No, not a daycare for the teachers, but one for the students children. Yes we have that many mothers and fathers at my school. So anyway...
I seem to have bad luck follow me around. I ended up with all the classes I wanted, but my entire schedule changed and rearranged to fit around one class. Just one. I ended up going to different classes the second day than on the first. Very confusing. It all worked out so now I just have to get used to have no best friend in class. SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Groovy Noodles said...

Geeeeeeeez, you're awful Goth and dreary!

Besides, you LIKE school. It says so in my journal. ;)

Love you!!
Mom

P.S.
Sorry if this is embarassing. Moms are allowed to do this kinda thing though. :)