Friday, September 03, 2004

Updates

Have you ever noticed how often people update their journal? I decided to try to update my random question atleast 5 times a week. For some reason, I think that my random question is more important than my actual journal.

Then there are people that update their journal one or two days a week but about 5 times thoes days, like this journal. Then there are peple that tend to update a million times a day every day, like this journal. then there are people that update a million times a day, but they havent updated in forever, like this journal.

I included links to 3 of my favorite journals to read, they are not mine so don't yell at me if they havent updated recently.

1 comment:

Groovy Noodles said...

Then there are certain people who walk around the house going, "I have about 25 topics I want to use in my journal." And then they update their journal twice a month. [ahem]

I'm flattered that you called my journal one of your favorites. :) I thought you only read it because I make you.

Love you!
Mom :)