Thursday, September 16, 2004

School Spirit Week

This week was Spirit Week. Monday was "Jersey and Hat Day," Tuesday was "Twin Day," Wendsday was "Wacky Tacky Day," Thursday was "Gender-Bender Day," and Friday will be "Ol' School Day." All of this followed up by Home Coming Friday Night.
Now I have NO school spirit what-so-ever. I don't participate in spirit week or go to games or dances. I was very glad that I missed Wensday because the people looked plain retatded. Today, being Thursday, was one of the funniest days I have ever lived. My bestfriend shaved his legs and wore a very pretty dress. He looked very lovely. Tomorrow I gotta tell him he has sexy legs. What? He does.
So anyway, this other guy wore a kilt. He is awsome and a pretty good friend of mine. He wore makeup, a girly shirt and fake boobs. I told him he was very pretty but his hair wasnt long enough. He was cool about it tough. This guy I know was about to hit on this "chick" but I pointed out that it was a guy. He was truly embarassed. Alot of them were very convincing, even more so than some of the girls that actually are girls.
If that wasnt bad enough, it was yearbook picture day. Most of the people brought a change of clothes, but a few forgot and had to take pics in dresses and crap. Even tough I hate school, this was the greatest day in school that I can remember.

No comments: