Monday, October 16, 2006

NEGLECT

I appologize for my neglect of this blog. I have not actually neglected you yet, but I have a feeling that I will begin to very soon. I have created a MySpace and will be using that to keep in touch with certain people that I haven't seen in a while. They don't have a blogger so I had to find new ways of keeping in touch with them. If you want to bisit me and see what I am reall about, then you can click here to see my new MySpace. If you are really interested in what I like to watch on YouTube then you can click here to see my collection of movies. I will try not to abandon you, but I can't make any promises. Thank you for understanding.

Here is a video of Jared Leto talking about his Blackberry:



And by the way, I do realize that only like 6 people have ever read my blog so it really dosen't matter if I neglect you or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's soooooo adorable!!!!! i love jared x)