Tuesday, October 10, 2006

School Functions

Ok, so do you remember this post? I said that I went to a soccer game, but that I would probably never go to another school fuction. Well, I kinda lied. I have been the Boy's Varsity Soccer Manager for two years now. That means that I have been to almost every game in the past two seasons. Yeah I know. I have also been to almost every practice this season. Yet again, I know. It gets worse. I was a Varsity Soccer Player on the girl's team last year and will be again this year. I am also on the, gulp, homecoming court this year. That means that I was nominated for Homecoming Queen by some one. Why? I don't know. I will no longer be able to make fun of the losers in the pep rally. I am one of the losers in the pep rally. WHY? WHY? WHY?

For thoes that do remember that post, the friend of mine that was on the team no longer even goes to my school. So he is not even close to the reason that I am a manager. And pictures of me in my homecoming dress will not be posted in this blog. And to any friends of a Miss Groovy Noodles, she is doing fine and so is Lili. She is doing much better and has been able to leave the hospital. Hopefully she will be completely better very soon.

I will try to include a vidoe from my ever expanding youtube collection in each entry so here is one of my favorite Jared Leto clips:


No comments: